Boca Raton, FL
Manpower is hiring a 220 Licensed Agent for a company located in Boca Raton.
The schedule will be from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. $18.26/hr to start.
Responsible for handling inbound/outbound phone calls pertaining to insurance claims.
· Answers and/or returns calls from Insured, Public Adjusters, Attorneys, Vendors, Agents and others regarding open and closed claims.
· Responds to inquiries, answers questions, and provides claim status information.
· Updates claim notes documenting phone calls and what action was taken.
· Transfers callers to appropriate persons as needed.
· Review emails from Call Center regarding any inquiries from customers on open or closed claims; call the customer and answer questions, update claim notes as applicable.
· Other duties and administrative projects will also be assigned.
· Will need to be able to work extended hours providing customer service assistance in the event of a Catastrophe (ex: Hurricane).
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma required.
· 2 years of recent call center customer service experience, preferably in the insurance industry.
· Florida 220 License is preferred but will consider candidates with other Licenses such as 440 and 620.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Bilingual – English/Spanish candidates are always welcome to apply.
This offer is contingent on a background check