Manpower is representing a client in the Stuart area that is seeking to hire Customer Service Specialists.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Delivering “WOW” Service by answering a preset number of inbound calls based on scheduled shift and performing diagnostic troubleshooting
• Utilizing deductive reasoning to ask probing questions, gather information and determine the correct course of action for each caller while ensuring all safety protocols are adhered to strictly
• Demonstrating independence and initiative to find creative, unique solutions to complex issues
• Effectively communicating with customers to obtain pertinent information & understand their requests
• Effectively managing a heavy influx of job specific information via email updates and memos and demonstrating accountability for acting immediately on such updates
• Acting Like An Owner as it relates to building job knowledge by demonstrating focus on information retention in training classes as well on the job coaching and inquisitively asking questions
• Seeking ways to respectfully challenge the status quo and current practices to answer the questions “What more can we do?” and “”How can we do this better?”
• Determining proper call coding, documentation and routing
• Meeting all call handling metrics for productivity, accuracy and quality
• Ability to apply deductive reasoning to complex situations
• Ability to utilize active listening skills and interpret information which is presented verbally as well as to convey information verbally
• Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions and correspondence and to document all activity accurately and thoroughly
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts, pricing and equipment
• Ability to understand billing invoicing systems, screens, and codes
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
• Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm, use a multiple line telephone in and ACD environment
• Basic experience using Outlook, MS Excel 2007, and MS Word
• Experience using JDE software preferred
• Excellent customer service skills- ability to go above and beyond to meet customer needs
• Must be very organized, multi-task and be detail-oriented
• Must be open to working any shift starting between 8:00am through 2:00pm. Yes, that means, you should be willing to work a 2:00pm- 11:00pm shift.
• Must be able to commit to 2 weeks of training w/o missing a day
• Must be able to work at least one weekend shift each week.
• Must have pleasant telephone voice/manner/etiquette skills
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Two years of customer service experience in a call center environment preferably in retail, airline, food service or service delivery industry.
• Restaurant/Food Service/Manufacturing and or mechanical background highly desired
Pay rate $13.25/hr.