Entry Level Client Account Specialist
Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Provide excellent customer service and accurately assess all customer embroidery, screen
printing, and promotional products needs. Handle call-in and walk-in prospects and customers
in a courteous and professional manner. Coordinate and execute in-house marketing
programs. Demonstrate a professional image of the EmbroidMe brand at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
-Respond efficiently to all walk-in customers and telephone inquiries to determine product
needs, provide recommendations and quotes and assist with the order process.
- Greet customers and answer phones in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Execute in-house direct mailings.
- Assure customer satisfaction. Send thank you cards at completion of an order.
- Process all work orders accurately and obtain customer approval.
- Obtain at least 50% down payment and payment in full upon completion with every order.
- Accurately complete Counter Forms, quotes, and invoices.
- Work closely with the Production Area to answer any questions they may have concerning
current work orders.
- Maintain a good working relationship with vendors to obtain quotes and follow up on orders
- Make telemarketing calls to generate new business. Maintain and update lists of prospective
customers and referrals.
- Implement effective marketing strategies within the store.
- Support Fran./Mgr. as needed with reports, invoices, and paperwork.
- Cross train in other areas of the store to maintain a fully functioning store at all times.
- Maintain an organized, clean and professional store appearance at all times.
- Complete EmbroidMe in-store training utilizing the Operations Manual and Workbooks.
- Must be computer knowledgeable and have experience with basic programs including the
Windows Operating System, the Microsoft Office Suite, and the POS/QuickBooks system.
- Must be proficient in English usage including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and
- Possess a good understanding of basic sales and telemarketing tactics.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills