Manpower is representing a client in the Stuart area that is currently seeking to hire Billing Representatives for their company in Stuart!
PAY RATE: $15
HOURS: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
MONDAY - FRIDAY
Should be available to work later or on weekends
To process medical billing claims, collect patient or provider payments, resolve questions and problems with a customer's accounts, process patient refunds, appeals to include re-determinations and re-submissions of billing to patient payers for payment on medical supply orders.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Receive payment denials and to investigate the reason and rectify the situation with the payer or patient
Receive inbound and place outbound calls from and to customers, Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial insurance providers regarding patient accounts
Provide written correspondence to audit requests to include investigation and obtaining of appropriate documentation to be attached to response
Document status of billing and payment process in patient account for future follow-up
Keep current on payer requirements via research and coaching to ensure guidelines and procedures are being met for each payer
Answer and follow up on calls from patients with billing questions
Complete all end of month reports as requested, directed or assigned
Complete all internal system service ticket requests as assigned
Work miscellaneous projects and tasks on an as needed basis
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies client's philosophy - Professional excellence, teamwork and integrity.
2. Maintains a production level between 20-40 accounts per day ensuring quality of work is above average. Production rates are at the discretion of management and are subject to change with our without prior notification.
3. Maintains a better than average attendance score
4. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OR QUALIFICATIONS
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); two to four years prior medical supply billing experience and/or 1-3 years prior experience as an AR Billing Representative I exceeding performance levels and expectations for that role.
1. Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and/or training tools. Ability to write internal and external business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members, and/or customers.
2. Math: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply intermediate math skills.
3. Reasoning: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Advanced analytical reasoning to include ability to forecast exponentials within work flow processes and reason against outside factors.
4. Computer: Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Access or other database software.
5. Telecommunications: ability to utilize or knowledge of call center telecommunications software
c. Licensure or Certifications required: No certifications required
1. Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, and overtime as needed
Interested? Apply now or forward your resume to: email@example.com