West Palm Beach, FL
Looking for a polished C-Suite Executive Assistant in the West Palm Beach area.
Salary: up to 60k annually; Full time Monday - Friday
Responsible for providing direct executive support to the President/CEO and Board Chair which could include confidential and sensitive information. Ensures strict confidentiality of privileged information.
· Manage the logistics of the Board and key leadership meetings. This includes responsibility for scheduling and minutes.
· Serves as project manager for special projects as assigned, which may include planning and coordinating presentations, disseminating information, research and collecting data
· Performs administrative functions which include internal and external customer service, creating and sending out letters and e-mail, draft communications for President/CEO.
· Screen e-mail communication to the President/CEO; respond where possible. Proactive in preparing President/CEO with information for responses.
· May respond to the President/CEO's incoming telephone calls, perform necessary follow up and communicate with management on sensitive and/or confidential issues received.
· Proactive in helping the President/CEO to organize activities, meetings, travel, work load based on knowledge of goals and priorities.
· Coordinate with senior management staff on behalf of the President/CEO regarding projects, reports, requests and meetings.
*Other related duties as assigned.
*Excellent organizational skills
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*Ability to work under high pressure and very busy situations
*Handle many project simultaneously, meet timelines and budget.
*Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
*Minimum of 5-8 years administrative experience required.
*Excellent customer service, interpersonal relationship and conflict management skills.
*Independent, pro-active, balanced approach, and positive attitude under tight deadlines.