West Palm Beach, FL
Manpower is currently seeking two Dishwasher for a Medical facility located in West Palm Beach.
The schedule is as follows:
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
2:00 pm - 10:30pm
The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils clean and stocked. The General responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but may include other responsibilities depending on business necessities.
• Washes dishes by hand or places them in a dishwashing machine.
• Washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.
• Sweeps, mops, cleans and vacuums floors.
• Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
• Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and work areas such as pantry and dish room.
• Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards.
• Polishes silver.
• Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
• Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
• Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times.
• Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
• Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
• Ability to use a computer.
• Willingness to be open to learning and growing with a positive attitude.
• Maturity of judgment and behavior.
• Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Must comply with any dress code requirements.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
• Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
• Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• Significant walking or other means of mobility.
• Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):
• Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
• Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
• High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
• No related work experience required.
All offers are contingent on Drug Screen, Background Check, TB Test, and Flu Shot.